Onboard Your Own Apps
Configurations and Considerations
Setting Profile User Preferences
0 out of 5 stars
Clicking on Profile displays the following:
- Current NonStop Guardian user ID or Alias of the user currently logged on.
- Choose the initial Server and feature to be displayed when you first log in.
- Choose whether to see the Quick Navigation dropdown boxes on the top toolbar, whether a new selection from that toolbox should open in a new Window.
- Enable or Disable Quick Access and select whether you want those selections to open in the current window or in a new popup window.
- [Change Password]. Select a Server and follow the prompts to change your NonStop password.
Note: This is displayed only if its parameter is set on NonStop to which the user is logged on to (See PARAMs section for more information).
Table of Contents