Onboard Your Own Apps
Configurations and Considerations
How can I perform filtering based on User Group?
0 out of 5 stars
- The graph below breaks the storage used, by each Guardian Group ID, and displays it in the order of Groups with most used space. Y1 shows storage used in Megabyte, and Y2 shows number of files “owned” by each Group.
- Click on a graph point to display a new window showing the breakdown per User of that Group.
- Click on a user on that window, to open a new window and see a list of Volumes where this used has files, and relevant statistics, such as total count, files near capacity, corrupted files, etc.
- Click on a Volume to open a new window and see the breakdown per Subvolume.
- Click on a Subvolume on that window, to open a new window and see a list of current files.
- Click on a filename on the breakdown figures of that window, to carry out commands.
Table of Contents