Onboard Your Own Apps
Configurations and Considerations
How can I execute Pathway level commands on TCP, Term, and Server?
0 out of 5 stars
Executing Pathway level commands on TCP, Term, and Server
Clicking on the name of a Pathway (on the left panel) populates the right panel with detailed information of that Pathway under Properties Tab. Three other Tabs: TERM, TCP (Terminal Control Process), and SERVER, give you access to issue Commands.
Term/TCP/Server – Select a command from the left list, to apply to one or more Entities you select on the right. Notes:
- Groups are defined under Admin – Pathway.
- Adding an Entity by clicking “Add” button, will not be reflected in manual startup files on NonStop. However, Web ViewPoint Enterprise notes it in its own startup configuration files.
- “Only If” gives you the option to Issue commands on Object Entities matching a current state (e.g., Running). A “Not “checkbox, enables you to issue the commands to Object Entities not currently in the selected state.
- Restart command is same as “Abort & Start” command sequence
- Restart Is same as “Freeze, Stop, Thaw, and Start” command sequence
- Alter Server will Issue “Freeze, Alert, Thaw, Start” command sequence, as necessary.