- Alerts - Overview
- Are there any prerequisites before I create and forward Alerts?
- How can I forward Alerts to Enterprise Manager Tools?
- What are my options for adding and customizing Alerts?
- How can I check the status of my Alerts?
- How can I Activate and Deactivate Alerts?
- Do I have an option of viewing Alerts that were generated i.e. Alert Logs?
- How can I take an automated action when the Alert conditions are breached?
- Can I copy Alerts from one NonStop server to another?
- How can I suppress alerts for duplicate EMS messages?
- How can I escalate Alerts?
- How can I check Alert Detail for a specific metric?
- Overview - Delivery
- What delivery options do I have?
- How can I configure/update SMTP information?
- How can I configure Alert Delivery via SMS Text?
- What are the supported SNMP Versions?
- How can I configure SNMP protocol?
- How can I configure SYSLOG protocol?
- How to set up Alert Delivery to Enterprise Manager via JSON data?
- Overview - Create and Manage Users and Response Teams
- Are there multiple authentication methods?
- Can I restrict user permissions to specific sections of the Product?
- Can staff members create their own Alerts?
- Can Manager add Alerts and make them public to other Staff users?
- Add a Group instead of individual aliases
Onboard Your Own Apps
Configurations and Considerations
< All Topics
0 out of 5 stars
Using My NonStop’s Manage section you can enable the users to view the EMS messages in ‘Chinese’, ‘Japanese’ & ‘French’ languages.
In My NonStop, navigate to Manage section, edit the product, go to the Configure Params section, search for the MULTI-LANG param, set the language you desire and save the changes.
Below is the available list of languages:
After configuring the desired language, users will need to logon to WVP E and do the following:
- Navigate to Events section, select your desired settings in the Events settings screen, click on ‘Submit’.
- It will navigate the user to Events View page and starts to display the EMS events, the page will be displaying the EMS messages in the above selected language.
Note: Export to Excel & PDF actions cannot display multi-byte characters when exported.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 5 stars
Table of Contents