- Alerts - Overview
- Are there any prerequisites before I create and forward Alerts?
- How can I forward Alerts to Enterprise Manager Tools?
- What are my options for adding and customizing Alerts?
- How can I check the status of my Alerts?
- How can I Activate and Deactivate Alerts?
- Do I have an option of viewing Alerts that were generated i.e. Alert Logs?
- How can I take an automated action when the Alert conditions are breached?
- Can I copy Alerts from one NonStop server to another?
- How can I suppress alerts for duplicate EMS messages?
- How can I escalate Alerts?
- How can I check Alert Detail for a specific metric?
- Overview - Delivery
- What delivery options do I have?
- How can I configure/update SMTP information?
- How can I configure Alert Delivery via SMS Text?
- What are the supported SNMP Versions?
- How can I configure SNMP protocol?
- How can I configure SYSLOG protocol?
- How to set up Alert Delivery to Enterprise Manager via JSON data?
- Overview - Create and Manage Users and Response Teams
- Are there multiple authentication methods?
- Can I restrict user permissions to specific sections of the Product?
- Can staff members create their own Alerts?
- Can Manager add Alerts and make them public to other Staff users?
- Add a Group instead of individual aliases
Onboard Your Own Apps
Configurations and Considerations
< All Topics
How can I search for Events with a specific string?
0 out of 5 stars
Searching for Events with a Specific String
- File: Select one or more EMS Filter files (only one per Server). Follow the prompts to select Node, Volume, and SubVolume. List of available EMS Filter files will be displayed. Select one and click on + to add to your selected list.
- Pass. Toggle button (Yes/No). Whether Events that pass or fail these criteria should be displayed. Default is No.
- Event: Progressively narrow down the Events you want displayed. After each specification, click on + to add to your selected list.
- Only: Progressively narrow down the origin of Events.
- Exclude. Whether Events from these origins should be excluded. Default is No.
- String. Enter a string of characters (wildcards are allowed. Characters ‘: / ?& =’ are disallowed) to search for and match in the text of each message. Added support for Regex in the string field. The syntax supported follows the POSIX Extended Regular Expression standards.
- Regular Expression. Default Is No.
- Case Sensitive. Default is No.
- Type: Select any one or more to specify the type of Event severity.
- Acked By: Filters the events Acked (acknowledged) by a specific user.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 5 stars
Table of Contents