- Alerts - Overview
- Are there any prerequisites before I create and forward Alerts?
- How can I forward Alerts to Enterprise Manager Tools?
- What are my options for adding and customizing Alerts?
- How can I check the status of my Alerts?
- How can I Activate and Deactivate Alerts?
- Do I have an option of viewing Alerts that were generated i.e. Alert Logs?
- How can I take an automated action when the Alert conditions are breached?
- Can I copy Alerts from one NonStop server to another?
- How can I suppress alerts for duplicate EMS messages?
- How can I escalate Alerts?
- How can I check Alert Detail for a specific metric?
- Overview - Delivery
- What delivery options do I have?
- How can I configure/update SMTP information?
- How can I configure Alert Delivery via SMS Text?
- What are the supported SNMP Versions?
- How can I configure SNMP protocol?
- How can I configure SYSLOG protocol?
- How to set up Alert Delivery to Enterprise Manager via JSON data?
- Overview - Create and Manage Users and Response Teams
- Are there multiple authentication methods?
- Can I restrict user permissions to specific sections of the Product?
- Can staff members create their own Alerts?
- Can Manager add Alerts and make them public to other Staff users?
- Add a Group instead of individual aliases
Onboard Your Own Apps
Configurations and Considerations
< All Topics
How can I change the Event colors?
0 out of 5 stars
Customizing Event Colors and Types
- Users have the capability to customize event colors and specify event types (normal, critical, action needed, and action completed) based on the event pass value. Following is the default configuration:
- This configuration is present in the EVTCSTM file. A maximum of 100 pass values can be specified (numbered 0-99).
- When a filter file is not specified, Web ViewPoint assigns Pass Values 0, 1, 2 or 3 to all events based on the ZEMS^TKN^ACTION^NEEDED and ZEMS^TKN^EMPHASIS tokens. It then refers to the above table to determine the event type and the color in which to display the event in the browser. The Event type is needed to display event counts at the top of the event list.
- Following is the default rule used by Web ViewPoint to assign pass values:
- § If ZEMS^TKN^EMPHASIS present, Pass Value is 2
- § If ZEMS^TKN^ACTION^NEEDED present and is True, Pass Value is 1
- If ZEMS^TKN^ACTION^NEEDED present and is False, Pass Value is 3
- All other cases, Pass Value is 0
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 5 stars
Table of Contents