Onboard Your Own Apps
Configurations and Considerations
How can I change the default threshold values?
0 out of 5 stars
- Logon to Web ViewPoint Enterprise, navigate to Admin -> Thresholds.
- You may set Major and Minor threshold settings for a set of available Server Objects & Metrics. The thresholds you set here are personal to you. When threshold values are reached, you receive visual notifications on your Global/Dash window.
- Available set of threshold options are preset and displayed when you access this feature. You can set the numeric value for Warning/Critical sections by selecting each entity on the left-hand side and using the slider to change the values. These values will determine the trigger for these thresholds.
- You may activate or deactivate thresholds for specific or all objects. You will not receive notifications of inactive Thresholds.
- Click on the Save button when done.
Table of Contents