- Alerts - Overview
- Are there any prerequisites before I create and forward Alerts?
- How can I forward Alerts to Enterprise Manager Tools?
- What are my options for adding and customizing Alerts?
- How can I check the status of my Alerts?
- How can I Activate and Deactivate Alerts?
- Do I have an option of viewing Alerts that were generated i.e. Alert Logs?
- How can I take an automated action when the Alert conditions are breached?
- Can I copy Alerts from one NonStop server to another?
- How can I suppress alerts for duplicate EMS messages?
- How can I escalate Alerts?
- How can I check Alert Detail for a specific metric?
- Overview - Delivery
- What delivery options do I have?
- How can I configure/update SMTP information?
- How can I configure Alert Delivery via SMS Text?
- What are the supported SNMP Versions?
- How can I configure SNMP protocol?
- How can I configure SYSLOG protocol?
- How to set up Alert Delivery to Enterprise Manager via JSON data?
- Overview - Create and Manage Users and Response Teams
- Are there multiple authentication methods?
- Can I restrict user permissions to specific sections of the Product?
- Can staff members create their own Alerts?
- Can Manager add Alerts and make them public to other Staff users?
- Add a Group instead of individual aliases
Onboard Your Own Apps
Configurations and Considerations
< All Topics
How can I change the default columns in Events Display Screen?
0 out of 5 stars
Editing or Creating a Template
- A Template sets the columns you want to see on your Events screen. You will assign a name to each Template you define here.
- Go to Admin -> EMS -> Templates.
- Here, a summary screen shows the previously defined Templates. You can delete or edit a displayed Template by clicking on the delete or edit button of its row. List of available Templates will be listed on Events Settings screen, under the Display ribbon.
- Click on Add button on the top right of the Window, to add a new Template.
- Available tokens: Lists EMS standard and previously defined tokens. Click on a Token in the Available list to select it. Click on a Token in the Selected list to move it back to Available.Following are the available settings:
- Name: Give the new Template a unique name.
- Set Configuration Like: This is displayed if there are one or more Templates previously defined. You may click to select one and display its setting here.
- More… Click on the More… button to retrieve from a list of Tokens previously generated from certain Owner-Subsystem-Events.
- Collector: Select a Collector from the displayed list
- Event: Select Owner (TANDEM is default), Subsystem, and an event number.
- From: Select a Date and Time
- Receive up to: Number of Events to retrieve and examine.
- Click on Submit. This will review Events from the specified Collector log files to the set period. List of Tokens from those Events will be added to the Available List.
- Click on Preview button to preview how the Template setup will look like. Click on the Save button to save the Template.
Set the Template on Events Display Screen
- Now, head over to Events.
- Under the Display Tab, choose the Template of your liking and set the criteria.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 5 stars
Table of Contents