- Alerts - Overview
- Are there any prerequisites before I create and forward Alerts?
- How can I forward Alerts to Enterprise Manager Tools?
- What are my options for adding and customizing Alerts?
- How can I check the status of my Alerts?
- How can I Activate and Deactivate Alerts?
- Do I have an option of viewing Alerts that were generated i.e. Alert Logs?
- How can I take an automated action when the Alert conditions are breached?
- Can I copy Alerts from one NonStop server to another?
- How can I suppress alerts for duplicate EMS messages?
- How can I escalate Alerts?
- How can I check Alert Detail for a specific metric?
- Overview - Delivery
- What delivery options do I have?
- How can I configure/update SMTP information?
- How can I configure Alert Delivery via SMS Text?
- What are the supported SNMP Versions?
- How can I configure SNMP protocol?
- How can I configure SYSLOG protocol?
- How to set up Alert Delivery to Enterprise Manager via JSON data?
- Overview - Create and Manage Users and Response Teams
- Are there multiple authentication methods?
- Can I restrict user permissions to specific sections of the Product?
- Can staff members create their own Alerts?
- Can Manager add Alerts and make them public to other Staff users?
- Add a Group instead of individual aliases
Onboard Your Own Apps
Configurations and Considerations
< All Topics
How can I change the background color of my Events Display Screen?
0 out of 5 stars
Editing or Creating Skins
- Go to Admin -> EMS -> Skins.
- Here, you can either edit or create a new Skin which determines the font-family, font size, and color of how Events should be displayed on your live/query monitoring screen. You will assign a name to each Skin you define here.
List of available Skins will be listed on Events Setting screen, under the Display ribbon.
- A summary screen shows the previously defined Skins. You can delete or edit current skins by clicking on the delete or edit button of its row. Click on the Add button on the top right to add a new Skin. Following are the available settings:
- Name: Max length for skin name is 18 characters long
- Font Family: Clicking on the drop down, will provide different font family to choose from.
- Background Color: The color palette can be used to quickly choose a color or manually enter the HTML color code.
- Font Size: Using the arrows up and down you can select the desired font size or type in the font size in pixels.
Setting up the Skin (and background color) for the Events Display Screen
- Now, head over to Events.
- Under the Display Tab, choose the Skin of your liking and set the criteria.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 5 stars
Table of Contents