- Alerts - Overview
- Are there any prerequisites before I create and forward Alerts?
- How can I forward Alerts to Enterprise Manager Tools?
- What are my options for adding and customizing Alerts?
- How can I check the status of my Alerts?
- How can I Activate and Deactivate Alerts?
- Do I have an option of viewing Alerts that were generated i.e. Alert Logs?
- How can I take an automated action when the Alert conditions are breached?
- Can I copy Alerts from one NonStop server to another?
- How can I suppress alerts for duplicate EMS messages?
- How can I escalate Alerts?
- How can I check Alert Detail for a specific metric?
- Overview - Delivery
- What delivery options do I have?
- How can I configure/update SMTP information?
- How can I configure Alert Delivery via SMS Text?
- What are the supported SNMP Versions?
- How can I configure SNMP protocol?
- How can I configure SYSLOG protocol?
- How to set up Alert Delivery to Enterprise Manager via JSON data?
- Overview - Create and Manage Users and Response Teams
- Are there multiple authentication methods?
- Can I restrict user permissions to specific sections of the Product?
- Can staff members create their own Alerts?
- Can Manager add Alerts and make them public to other Staff users?
- Add a Group instead of individual aliases
Onboard Your Own Apps
Configurations and Considerations
< All Topics
Can I email my Spooler job output to users?
0 out of 5 stars
The Spooler feature allows you to access Spooler Subsystem and jobs. You may sort the list of spoolers by clicking on the icon above its column heading. Clicking on a Spooler shows its current jobs on the right panel. It also displays the following menu of commands:
Emailing Spooler job output to users
- Head over to Operation -> Spooler.
- Click on the Spooler job you would like to open and click on Open. This opens the job output in a new window.
- Click on the Email icon on the top right corner to enter email recipients and send.
Note: This requires you to have SMTP server settings configured in Admin – Delivery section.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 5 stars
Table of Contents