This feature is available to “Admin” users, where they can add other users.
List of current users is displayed on the right panel. As appropriate, click on the Buttons Edit/Delete/Change Password. To add a user, click on the “Add” Button on the top right of the right panel. Here are the fields for a new user profiles:
- First & last name, and email address
- Password – 8 characters’ minimum. Must contain at least one upper case and a number.
- Status – Active or inactive; by default, a new user is set to “Active”. Users cannot logon when “Inactive”.
- Type – Admin or Staff (default). Admin has exclusive access to Admin features:
- Capacity Profile
- Process Watch
- Schedules (to set schedules for self and all others; Staff can only add schedules for her/himself.
- Access – Select list of NonStop Servers, this user should have access to.
Click on the Add button to add the new user.