User list specify what features users can access and receive sms or email alerts, (more details on alerts available in the Alerts section).
You may sort the list of skins by clicking on the column heading. Clicking on the same column heading, reverses the sort order.
When you create users, you assign access level to a profile to each one.
User list specify what features Nonstop user account can access and receive sms or email alerts, (more details on alerts available in the Alerts section).
Click on the Add button on the top right to add a new User. Following are the parameters to select then click Add when done:
- Guardian User ID/Alias: Enter your NonStop username or Alias, (e.g. super.super).
- Email: Enter desired email, here the user will receive email alerts (Note: user will need to setup an alert via the Alert section)
- Mobile #: Enter desired mobile #, here you will receive sms alerts (Note: user will need to setup an alert via the Alert section)
- Phone Carrier: Click on the drop down and select from the available mobile carrier (Note: if desired carrier is not in the list contact email@example.com).
- Status: Click to toggle user from Active to Inactive.
- Permission: Check 1 or multiple boxes to all access to the user. Avaiable access described below:
- Admin: Admin section
- Performance: Monitor and Summary section
- EMS: Events
- Operation: Storage, Spooler and OSS
- For: Add or remove NonStop access