Clicking on the TERM tab displays all the list of commands that you can apply to the selected entities.
The right panel of the screen is further divided into two sections:
- Lists all the commands that you can to apply for selected entities
- Identify entities that you want to apply the commands to.
You can select any command from the left side and then make necessary selections to the Entity parameters on the right side. Available options for selecting entities are as follows:
- All (Object name) – Selected command applies to all Entities of the selected Object. Note that this includes even Entities which may not have been previously present when this Pathway as last learned.
- Select – Web ViewPoint E displays an alphabetically ordered list of all learned entities for you to choose from. Select any one or more entities to apply the command to.
- Group – Web ViewPoint E displays a list (via a drop-down list-box) of all previously defined Groups (see Managing Groups later in this document). You may select a Group and have Web ViewPoint E execute the command against all entities which are part of this Group.
- Type – You are given the option to manually type in the name of a single Entity to apply the command to. No wildcards are supported. You may even enter the name of an Entity which has not been learned before.
- Only if: – This enables you to apply the selected command to entities based on their current state (e.g. Abort All TERMS which Suspended are). Note that the list of displayed state options to choose from varies and is dependent on the selected Object and command. Upon issuance of a command, Web ViewPoint E examines the current state of each entity for the selected Pathway and Object. The selected command is issued, if the current state of an entity matches your selected option.
Click on the Submit button to issue the selected command, after one of the above options is chosen to identify the target entities. Results of the executed command are displayed in the right panel.