By hierarchy, we refer to how access to information is organized, as it appears on the left panel of the browser. Web ViewPoint Enterprise
is designed for HPE NonStop Servers, and that is where the hierarchy starts.
A globe icon is displayed on the highest level.Click on this icon to see a the current Performance statistics of all the neighborhood Servers in a summary format.
Below the globe icon, each NonStop Server is identified by its name (e.g. MYNSTOP). Click on the Server name, to expose and access all available features, described below:
- Monitor – See current / live performance statistics of the Server in a more detail format,, and if so licensed, access Remote Analyst for deep analyses, discoveries, and historical trends.
- Events– See live and historical EMS (Event Management System) Events.
- Storage – View and interact with the storage (Disks/sub-volumes/file) subsystem
- OSS – View and interact with the storage subsystem from an OSS point of view.
- Spooler – View and interact with the Spooler subsystem
- Admin – Perform the following administration tasks
- Delivery – Configure the following settings:
- SMTP Server – Define SNMP information needed to email out Alerts.
- Exceptions– Description of category of Events you absolutely do not want to be bothered with.
Users – Setup who (by guardian users) should have access to what features of Web ViewPoint Enterprise, and on what Servers. You can also enter their contact info for notification purposes, as well as password to connect to Remote Analyst in the cloud.