For Web Viewpoint Enterprise Users:
In order to enable the HTTPS support in Web ViewPoint, users need to follow the steps below:
1) Set the PARAM WVPSECUREHTTP ON & PARAM CONFIG SSLCONF in your STRTWVPE & UGATCONF files. Please click here for more information on how to set the PARAM.
2) Get the SSL certificates from a trusted party(Verisign). Many hosting providers set these certificates for you for fee. Simply ask your system admin.
3) Once you have the certificates. Place them in your Web ViewPoint Enterprise subvolume and edit the SSLCONF file with the location of your certificates as below
4) Restart your Web ViewPoint Enterprise by running below commands
5) Final step requires you to change the host.json file on the OSS space. See below for detailed steps:
1) Logon to you NonStop in OSS mode
2) Navigate to the directory where you have Web ViewPoint Enterprise files installed (e.g: wvpe)
Example: cd /usr/tandem/wvpe
3) Edit the host.json file in the data folder (/usr/tandem/wvpe/data)
Change the protocol from http to https
Example: “protocol”: “https://”
4) Open your browser and enter the IP address specified in the host.json file followed by slash and web viewpoint Enterprise folder name (created in step 1) to access WebViewPoint Enterprise.