Shows a graphical display of history of a selected Process. It represents % CPU busy and memory usage at each interval, by this Process.
A selected interval is highlighted on the graph with an X indicator. You may click on any point on the graph to change the selected interval. On the toolbar:
- Use the Calendar to switch to a different day.
- Click on Next & Prev. Buttons to move a day forward or back.
- Click on the Excel icon to export the displayed content to Excel.
More identifiable information is displayed below the Graph, and a list below shows a list of file this Process had open during the selected interval. For each file, it displays:
- File: Click on the File name to see Process detail and history.
- Reads/Sec: Reads per second by this Process, against the selected File.
- Writes/Sec: Writes per second by this Process, against the selected File.
- Opens: Number of Opens by the Process against this File.