After a successful logon, the main screen shows a list of all installed products. Below is a sample screenshot:
My NonStop shows a list of all Products that are installed on your NonStop Server.
Following is displayed per Product:
- The NonStop Server on which it is installed.
- Product Name.
- Product Version.
The icons are displayed on the rightmost of each product:
- Status Detail. Click on it to see the following:
- Status. Whether the Product is currently running or stopped.
- Installation Subvol. Volume and Subvolume where Product was installed.
- OSS Location. The OSS directory where Product’s UI library files are stored.
- Installed On. Installation date and time.
- Running Since.
- Processes Running. List of all processes that are currently running.
- Start/Stop. Only one of the two is available, depending on whether the Product is currently running/active. This is how you start or stop a Product.
- Edit Configuration. You may change any of the configuration parameters you had entered before. Products (e.g., Web ViewPoint Enterprise) which adhere to RA Studio protocols will be notified of the change in parameter settings. Hence, such Products can accept and incorporate the new changes with no service disruption.
NOTE: To learn more about the configuration parameters in detail, visit this article.
- Upgrade. Only displayed when there is a new version available on RA Studio.
- Upload. This takes your installation information to Remote Analyst and automatically builds a handbook which it emails you. This handbook may be used by different staff members at your company. Available at no additional cost, this optional feature requires you to register/logon to Remote Analyst.
- Delete Product. Only visible if Product is stopped, this gives you the option of removing all Product files from your NonStop Server. This is useful when you want to remove an earlier version. A single click (and confirmation) is all it takes.